Since 2013, we have been so incredibly fortunate to provide folks in and around Columbia, SC with great moving experiences. Now, we are excited to announce our new junk removal services! Soda City Movers aims to be the leading junk removal service in Columbia, SC specializing in disposing of non-hazardous items to help our clients live a clutter-free life.
Our professionally-trained teams are ready to help remove your unwanted items and dispose of them properly and safely. No need to rent a dumpster or set the items out for trash pickup — our removal service can be provided as part of your local moving service or as a standalone service. Our crew can haul away and dispose of as much or as little as you need. Whether we’re hauling away unwanted items for a charity pickup, or if you just need furniture disposal to make room for something new, Soda City Movers can provide the service for your home or business.
Our Junk Removal Services Include:
- Furniture disposal in preparation for a move or to make room for new furniture. We can do as little as a single item disposal!
- Home or business renovations
- Foreclosure or eviction cleanouts
- Storage unit cleanouts
- Removal of unwanted items from garage cleaning, estate cleaning, or business cleaning
Some may not know, that even though we’re disposing of your junk, there are limitations to what we can remove in our specialized junk trucks.
It’s important to be familiar with this list so there aren’t any surprises during your junk removal service that force you to make alternate plans at the last minute.
Items we can’t move during junk removal:
- Any medical waste or medical supplies
- Household trash or garbage
- Any liquid-based items, hazardous materials, wet paint, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, propane or other flammable items, oil filters, batter, or mercury-based items
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local office for government/state regulations):
- Appliances with liquids such as AC units, freezers, or dehumidifiers
- Appliances that aren’t emptied
- Heavy and dense materials like concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, roofing shingles, and other miscellaneous debris
- Yard waste, including trees, brush, grass, mulch, sod, and other vegetative waste can be hauled away within certain guidelines. Many disposal facilities can recycle this material, so it shouldn’t be mixed in with other junk. However, sod, dirt, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
- Tires generally aren’t accepted at disposal facilities, however, you can contact a local tire recycle center or business to see if they can take them
- Electronics which could be considered e-waste, including CRT televisions